This is our final post in recognition of National Small Business Week. Again, we’d like to thank our local accredited businesses who are committed to the following principles:
1. Build trust: Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
2. Advertise honestly: Adhere to establish BBB Code of Advertising principles.
3. Tell the truth: Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
4. Be transparent: Openly identify the nature, location and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
5. Honor promises: Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
6. Be responsive: Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally and in good faith.
7. Safeguard privacy: Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed and respect the preferences of consumers regarding the use of their information.
8. Embody integrity: Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
Visit the directory of BBB Accredited Businesses, and show your support for small businesses in our area by visiting one today!